Why do you suck?

Everyone is good at something. 90% of people suck at everything. Why? The 10% who are good, are good for a reason They pursue, they are not lazy, and they refuse to suck the other 90% wait around for magic to happen, I bet your one of them cocksuckers Expecting everything to fall in place and surely... It won't, I'll tell you why You're stuck in this mindset, … [Read more...]

The Testosterone Experiment

Jan 24/2014

This is one of the experiments I self engaged in. I'm 20, if you judge me your probably a 30 year old jerking off to pornography in you grand dads attic. I don't regret it, I cherish it. I'm glad I know some homies with some good juice The regimen: -250mg Testosterone Enanthate, every six days -half a pill Aromasin, every second day The decision: Fuck it, who needs … [Read more...]